Scotty's Nest Eggs

Now I will have to admit that I have never had these. But my friend, Shana, swears to me that this has to be on my blog and that they are fabulous. So here ya go, Shan!


Scotty's Nest Eggs
The Best of the Best - Vol. 1 (Page: 33)That's Trump (Page: 11)


Ingredients:
Each Nest:2-3 thin slices Black Forest ham
1 egg
1 Tbsp. cream 15 mL
1 heaping Tbsp. grated Swiss cheese 25mL
sprinkle of dried basil
English muffin

Instructions: Preheat oven to 350 deg.F (180 deg.C). Grease large muffin tins. Line with ham and break egg over top. Add cream and sprinkle with cheese and basil. Bake 12-15 minutes. Serve on half a toasted English muffin. (Place water in any unused muffin cups to prevent damage.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moussaka

Quick Delicious Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Pulled pork sandwiches