Sweet Baked Brie

My sister in law introduced me to this delictable appetizer. It is worth every calorie. It looks so classy and it is so easy to make. Surely will impress your guests.

1 package of brie. (The kind that is round and has the rind all the way around)
Honey
Sliced almonds.

Place the brie in an oven safe serving dish. Drizzle honey generously...the more the merrier...to taste. Garnish with almond slices. Bake in oven for 20 minutes at about 350. Serve with crackers or a crusty french baguette.


For a more savory dish, my friend, Shana uses the same method but drizzles it with olive oil and adds sundried tomatoes and garlic. Mmmm... gonna try that one next time.

Comments

HereBeDragons said…
I'm baking this AS I WRITE!

Popular posts from this blog

Moussaka

Quick Delicious Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Zuppa Toscana